So, no one likes to read a lot of terms & conditions, but the reality is – you really should, to be aware of what contract you are entering into once your order is underway with us. We have tried our best to put this in plain English so there are no hidden surprises. If you are unsure of any of the terms set out below, drop us an email or message before making a purchase so we can clarify these points.
The Items We Sell
We are a gift shop by nature, with seasonal goods going in and out of stock at our warehouse as well as our suppliers. We always try to reflect an accurate stock level, and we also try to merchandise our products to yourselves as accurately as possible.
With this in mind we would like to point out a few issues that you should be aware of;
- Wooden items are natural products that can differ, therefore it is impossible to maintain an exact copy of the item pictured – colours, grains and knots may be more or less prominent between batches.
- On all items, be aware that colours and finishes may appear to differ across devices, monitors, or printers and may not be identical to the delivered product.
- Pictures are representative of the product range, and may differ slightly. Any item delivered will be functionally identical (size, weight etc)
- If we cannot get stock for an order and an alternative is available we will contact you beforehand and you will be offered an alternative, or a refund.
- If we cannot get stock for an order and no alternative is available we will offer you a refund.
When the order is placed at our website, you have the option of processing your paying via paypal, or square – which is our chosen secure payment processor for credit/debit cards.
Despatch & Delivery
Depending on the item, we will deliver your product via Royal Mail, UKMail or DPD.
We request a phone number to pass onto the courier so they can contact you regarding delivery.
We aim to dispatch your products within 7 working days as each item is made to order, In some cases, however, it may take a little longer.
Return Of Goods
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2005, however – on customised/custom made items – returns are not accepted under the terms of the Consumer Contracts Regulation, and sales are considered final once accepted and despatched.
Obviously if your items are faulty, or incorrect, we will ensure that we do everything to put your order right. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Any missing/damaged/incorrect items from your order must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
When you purchase with us, you are making a request for us to deliver goods to you promptly. We aim to deliver all orders within a timeframe of 7 days or less. This may differ depending on workload, product manufacture, or any unforeseen shipping delays.
We do not take any liability with regard to late delivery.
If you need to reach us, you can email us using the information on the contact page or alternatively, you can call on 07913 912 276 or you can write to us at:
Made Yours, 7 Tollhouse Way, Wombourne, South Staffordshire, WV5 8AF
Our full legal statement regarding terms of service is available here.